- through using our website
- by contacting our team
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Who are we?
Cyprus Subsea Consulting and Services Ltd is a company registered in Cyprus under registration number HE317161 and our registered address is 36B Paragogikotitas St, Lakatamia, Nicosia – Cyprus.
Information we collect
By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share, store and transfer in physical and electronic form. This information can be grouped in the following categories:
- Contact Information includes first name, last name, email address collected through the contact form on our website or when directly contacting one of our team members to know more about our services
- Transaction Information includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services we have supplied to you through our collaboration
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, language, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website
- Usage Information includes information about how you use our website
- Contact History means keeping record of your communication with us through a contact form on our website, by email, on social media or otherwise
How we collect information about you
You may give us your information by filling in our contact form on our website or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, on social media or otherwise.
How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways:
- Contact Information
- to communicate with you
- to notify you on important workshops or training related to your activities
- Transaction Information
- to provide our services
- to provide customer care and support
- Technical and Usage Information
- to improve our Site
- Contact History
- to provide support
Will we share your information with third parties?
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any information which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your information, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your information (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to restrict processing of your information;
- to object to your information being processed in certain circumstances
Any request for access to or a copy of your information must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
Data Subject Access Requests
We would gladly assist in any data subject access requests. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How long will we keep your information?
We keep cookies from you for a period of one month. We will keep your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide our services to you.
How to contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information, you also have the right to make a complaint to the data protection regulator in your country.
Changes to this Policy